May 11, 2019 - May 20, 2019, 12:00 am
Save the Dates May 11-20, 2019
Join Rabbi Rosenberg for an exciting trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Explore the rich Jewish history of these cities and learn about their revival post WWII.
On our adventure together we will…
• Discover Prague, the Czech capital also known as the “the City of One Thousand Spires”
• Stroll across the Charles Bridge, visit Center Square and explore the Josefov, including the Old Town Hall and its many synagogues
• Travel to Terezin, the former “model” Nazi concentration camp,and view the fortress, museum, Jewish cemetery and hidden synagogue as well as the memorial monument
• Explore Vienna’s Ringstrasse and Historic Center, including the Hofburg Palace
• Visit Fur das Kind, the museum dedicated to the stories of the children who were part of the Kindertransport in the late 1930s
• Tour Vienna’s Jewish interest sites, including Judenplatz Holocaust memorial, the JCC and the Stadttemple Synagogue
• Become inspired by the beauty of Budapest, a city separated by the Danube River and connected by graceful bridges
• Set out on a panoramic tour of Budapest with stops at the Parliament, the Royal Palace and Castle Hill
• Meet members of the local community at the Budapest JCC as well as Moishe House and one of the yeshivas
…and SO MUCH MORE!
Visit Ayelet Tours’ website for the flyer and complete itinerary.
Please note that this trip is currently full. Ayelet Tours will put you on a waiting list and let you know if a space becomes available.