February 12, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
#_LOCATIONTOWN, #_LOCATIONSTATE #_LOCATIONPOSTCODE
Please join us for a year-long monthly series covering current senior living issues faced by retirees, seniors, older adults, and families with aging relatives.
Aging in Place (a.k.a. Staying Put)
When given the choice between staying put in your current home or moving to a community, most of us prefer to stay where we are. This seminar, facilitated by a Certified Aging In Place professional, addresses: Adapting homes for easier and safer living; Transportation; In-Home Services; Ways to stay active and engaged after retirement. Come meet industry professionals who will address your questions about aging in place.
RSVP to April Hickman at email@example.com or 314-434-3404 by Friday, February 10 at noon.
Upcoming topics include:
- Independent Living Options
- Assisted Living Options
- Reverse Mortgage
- Selling Your Home in Today’s Market
- Buying a Maintenance Free Home
- Downsizing 101
- Tax, Financial & Legal Issues
- Staying in Charge of Your Life
- Downsizing Lessons from People Who Know
- Estate Liquidation Strategies