March 19, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
United Hebrew Congregation
13788 Conway Road
St. Louis, MO 63141
Please join us for a year-long monthly series covering current senior living issues faced by retirees, seniors, older adults, and families with aging relatives.
Tax, Financial & Legal Issues
We all know there can sometimes be complexities related to the transfer of property. More times than not families try to solve these problems during a crisis, but creating a contingency plan in advance is a far better way of dealing with potential pitfalls. You may be asking…
• What legal documents are needed when selling my home?
• What are the tax implications of owning, selling, or transferring property?
• How should property be deeded to avoid potential future challenges?
Join us for this 90-minute panel discussion to hear first hand from legal, financial and tax experts about how to avoid common challenges faced by families just like yours.
Scheduled panel members include: Wealth manager; Trust Officer, Elder Law Attorney; CPA; Real Estate Attorney. There will be a question and answer session, in addition to the panelists being available after the formal presentation.
RSVP to April Hickman at email@example.com or 314-434-3404 by Friday, March 17 at noon.
Upcoming topics include:
- Reverse Mortgage
- Selling Your Home in Today’s Market
- Buying a Maintenance Free Home
- Downsizing 101
- Staying in Charge of Your Life
- Downsizing Lessons from People Who Know
- Estate Liquidation Strategies