Susan Kaplansky Book Club
First Thursday of every month at 1:30 p.m. in the Spielberg Chapel
You can join us for just one session if you like a particular book or come to all of the sessions. There is no long-term commitment necessary. RSVP to Angie Klenke.
- Aug 3: The Maid by Nita Prose
- Sep 7: The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
- Oct 5: Once We Were Home by Jennifer Rosner
- Nov 2: The Guncle by Steve Rowley
- Dec 7: Horse by Geraldine Brooks
- Jan 4: Sadie on a Plate by Amanda Elliot
- Feb 1: The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- Mar 7: Isaac’s Story: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History by Erik Larson
- April 4: Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- May 2: Lessons From the Edge: A Memoir by Marie Yovanovitch
- June 6: The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
UH Book Club meets on the first Thursday of the month.
Crochet and Knitting Group
Tuesdays in the Kaplansky Center at 1:00 p.m.
Crochet or knit a Blessing Blanket for congregants in need of healing while enjoying the friendship of others. If you would like to learn to crochet, Candy Zemon will be on hand to teach the single and double crochet. For more information, contact Sari Levy.
Click here for additional Adult Ed classes.